Mommy Makeover- Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Atlanta, GA

Today was my consultation with Dr. Song. I don't...

Today was my consultation with Dr. Song. I don't know where to start. Beautiful facility, friendly staff and Dr. Song was very informative. He explained my options what procedures could be done and the amount of time it would take. I may be doing 2 surgeries, but will talk about the second one when the time comes. My surgery will consist of a tummy tuck with lipo around abdominal area and flanks as well as a breast reduction/lift. My current breast size is a 32DD. They will be reduced to a full C, I haven't had a C cup since 6th grade!! Yes I developed very fast. Dr. Song showed me photos of results I could expect for my body type. I found this very helpful! He also told me that he would keep in touch with me and contact the person taking care of me the evening of my surgery to check on me.

Dr. Song informed me that with every client that undergoes breast sx he sends a sample of the breast tissue to a lab to test for breast cancer.

Price.... I was pleased with the price and EVERYTHING it included. Compared to my last consultation I will be saving about 2,000. And I was told 100% of what I pay is refundable. And the price also includes insurance, which covers specific complications within 30 days of surgery up to the maximum benefit. The down payment is 750 for sx more than 2 hours, my surgery should take 6 hours.

Im very excited and pleased with my decision!

3 months pre-op photos

Here are my before pictures, not so great quality. Will post better pictures as it gets close to surgery. Maybe even before pictures of my tatas.... grrrr. After taking these pictures I realized Im not as big as i thought I was.... But I was 190 at my heaviest and when I fix my ipod I will definitely upload those photos to compare to my after photos. Some may look at my photos and think I can work out but Ive tried!! I even was on nutrisystem for awhile I lost 30lbs from nutrisystem and even workout tough!! And Ive just been at a plateau... So im just giving my body a little kick start. I hate when I jump and my flap follows me... Ugh. Also I never had a nice body, well I did but I was 16... Before I got pregnant. Yes I was a teenage mom, so I never got to enjoy my body EVER! So this is my gift to myself. Im almost 30 and want a fit body in my 30s. This is supposed to be my prime and I want to live my 30s with no regrets and comfortable in my skin.

Before pictures

Getting butterflies

Sooo I know Im still 2 months away but Ive been reading some horrible articles about what could go wrong when you don't choose the right doctor. Now I'm not saying I didn't choose the right doctor. My doctor is double board certified, but what does that mean to a layperson like me? I really don't know but it gives me peace of mind. If your still looking for a doctor please please please read my last update on my other review!!!! Women are dying and people don't talk about that on here. I know we don't want to hear it, I know I don't but we need to educate ourselves. These surgeries are serious. How much do you really love yourself? Educate and guard yourself. I pray for every women on here that they achieve there goals and aren't just masking what's on the inside by fixing the outer appearance. Were not all going to look like a Kardashian or have a Nicki Minaj butt. Why would you want to be someone else other than yourself?

I have been working on myself internally, physically and mentally for years. I feel that I am ready for this new chapter. Everything has been falling into place and the timing couldn't be any better. Im not trying to attain something unachievable. I just want to get the body I never got to enjoy due to having a child as a teen. I want to feel comfortable and confident to match my inner self.

Be yourself, be happy in your skin and achieve the results most attainable for you. As women we need to lift each other up and support one another.

Some good information

The photo attached is just an example of info provided from the following link. Its a must read it includes advice concerning pre-op and post-op care as well as must haves and checklist and even more.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and knowledgeable. Spent a good amount of time with me during consultation, wasn't rushed. He was realistic and wasn't trying to sell me a dream.