I Miss my Mojo

Im gna hav lipo on my abs n flanks,i hav a very...

Im gna hav lipo on my abs n flanks,i hav a very stubborn muffin top,also runs n the fam the women we r all apple shaped,i miss havin a waist n wearin lowrise jeans its ben years even wen i had a nice shape ie NO muffin top ive NEVER worn a bikini,never now im n my 30s my mother was strict wen it came to our clothes we cudnt even show our kneecaps lol

all in my head

Today i got a auto call from my ps askin for confirmation on my preop appt on mon a.m. it really hit me today it's almost here! Im not regretting it,i thnk its jus bcuz of my nerves that im havin all these racing thoughts like the what-ifs you know? Then on top of that my mother asks me do i have life insurance?? Ik she didnt wna ask but she is a planner,and she supports my decision to hav ps,so her intentions r good.

im back!!!

Hey everybody been awhile since ive been on here but im back now im committed to loosing weight since october ive lost 18pds so far!!! Ik no dx will do a TT on me with me being overweight and im also interested in a BBL! As i lose weight im loosing my ass! Its awful never had much to begin with.

denied lol

Well!! I have been told im on the heavy for dr.fisher so he's not interested right now, but that dr.O( it was said to me this way) deals with the heavier patients with the higher bmi. I had to look him up because he was not one of the docs that i sent an email to AND some email saying a quote plus other services cost 200dollars...so weight a MINUTE..that would be ALEX can i get a quote for 200 please lol geesh? Good news tho I HAVE LOST 19 pds so far!!! Bad news i had cake at my daughters bday party sun...im doing the kanye shrug.