I Miss my Mojo

Im gna hav lipo on my abs n flanks,i hav a very...

Im gna hav lipo on my abs n flanks,i hav a very stubborn muffin top,also runs n the fam the women we r all apple shaped,i miss havin a waist n wearin lowrise jeans its ben years even wen i had a nice shape ie NO muffin top ive NEVER worn a bikini,never now im n my 30s my mother was strict wen it came to our clothes we cudnt even show our kneecaps lol

all in my head

Today i got a auto call from my ps askin for confirmation on my preop appt on mon a.m. it really hit me today it's almost here! Im not regretting it,i thnk its jus bcuz of my nerves that im havin all these racing thoughts like the what-ifs you know? Then on top of that my mother asks me do i have life insurance?? Ik she didnt wna ask but she is a planner,and she supports my decision to hav ps,so her intentions r good.

im back!!!

Hey everybody been awhile since ive been on here but im back now im committed to loosing weight since october ive lost 18pds so far!!! Ik no dx will do a TT on me with me being overweight and im also interested in a BBL! As i lose weight im loosing my ass! Its awful never had much to begin with.

denied lol

Well!! I have been told im on the heavy for dr.fisher so he's not interested right now, but that dr.O( it was said to me this way) deals with the heavier patients with the higher bmi. I had to look him up because he was not one of the docs that i sent an email to AND some email saying a quote plus other services cost 200dollars...so weight a MINUTE..that would be ALEX can i get a quote for 200 please lol geesh? Good news tho I HAVE LOST 19 pds so far!!! Bad news i had cake at my daughters bday party sun...im doing the kanye shrug.

naturally plump

Im goin in for one more appt before my bbl to ask my p.s should i keep losing weight?? I'm nervous i jus wna look naturally more plump in the back. I DO NOT WANT a huge shelf and be knocking over stuff w/o knowing it. ugh that is so not for me!!

All i see...

Im obsessed with booties i can't stop im lookin for someone who is shaped like me that has the results im hoping for. Im even thinking about bumping up my sx date a couple weeks( i think i can)

I Miss my Mojo

I'm fixing three areas and this is my 2nd problem area. boobs, butt, stomach need a overhaul. Ive done the boobs now im gettin a BBL an im excited!! I need me some hips too mendozadoll coming soon.6/27/16 is the day i changed my day it was july11th( the day of my previous sx) im getting supplies now but i need more

SX date update

Hi just here to vent ive had to cxl my date an reschedule for SEPTEMBER ikr! Alll the way then!! i ddnt get approved for the time off in june and i had previously applied for vacay in sept. Now i have to wait til august to see if that gets approved or not.my job was trying to get in my business (fmla) and find out what i was having done.i read about fmla and its some pretty bad stuff out there about it.When i called an explained why i needed to reschedule they said yes we understand and we do not fill out fmla forms anyway!!!! Idk im jus like ugh hands in the air.I wanted my BAWDY for the summer NOT for FALL ????

Patience

This waiting really sucks, i jus cant wait to get it over with. I have lost 27 pounds so far im hoping to at least 50 total by sept????
Dr.rigoberto mendoza

Dr.welsh my prev p.s doesnt do BBL's so i was disappointed, but there is ome of his partners that does them. Dr.mendoza was highly recommended to me by the staff they are great i was a mess my first surgery and they took great care of me. Dr.mendoza is very patient i had a list of questions! Lol he answers all of them w/ patience and he's very down to earth about the process.