Some Dreams Do Really Come True! -Prague, CZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone, I'm a new member of RealSelf but have...

Hi everyone, I'm a new member of RealSelf but have been peeking in for some time already. I am a 28 yo mom of two beatiful girls from Prague, Czech Republic, who has ever had struggles with the appearance of her breasts. If you look at the photos, you can guess why.

My breasts have always looked somehow droopy and deflated, even when I was very young. I never changed in a girls' locker room because I was so embarrased my breasts didn't look perky. You know how mean high schoolers can be, I was too horrified to be seen topless. Of course it limited me in my love life as well. Everytime I was taking off my bra in front of a new partner, I heard an imaginary needle scratch in my head (needles to say that no guy had ever run away nor have they broken up with me over my boobs, kudos to them!). During both pregnancies and especially shortly after I had given birth, my breasts went huuuge but returned to their normal flat state within a few weeks. I breastfed each baby only for 2 months or so, because my milk wasn't sufficient for their growth and I had to switch to formula soon. I felt disappointed that my breasts absolutely suck at both of their essential functions - to make me attractive AND, more importantly, to feed my babies.

I was sure I would get plastic surgery sooner or later in my life and I decided not to wait anymore even though my younger daughter is only 8 months. I have huge support in my husband who (even though he keeps on saying that he loves me and my breasts, saggy or not) will help me with everything the first weeks post-op. So here I am, only one moth apart from my new breasts! Initially, when I considered all pros and cons, I was willing to get only breast lift without implants but I am a bit wider at my hips and need to get some more volume but still with a natural look. After four consults with three plastic surgeons, I am going for a mastopexy with 295 cc Natrelle implants, moderate profile. Fingers crossed for my boob-dream to come true!

I feel like a crazy person

So, it's been a couple of months since I've started looking at other women's breasts and browsing plastic surgery forums. My husband is making fun of me saying "Hey, shouldn't I be the one looking at nude girls online?" BTW I wanted to take his preferences into consideration but when I show him photos of ladies after augmentation and ask him whether he likes them, all he says is "Umm, whatever, can I see her face?" So the decision is really up to me. I am enclosing a pic of my wish boobs I found online (hope the lady in the pic wouldn't mind). Perfect slope in the upper pole, full lower pole, very well chosen size to match the body frame, very natural look. And they're made by "my" surgeon!

Time flies so fast

Last week I had my blood tests taken, yesterday I had a sono and today my GP blessed my surgery with her record. My only job now is to:

Come up with a plausible story why I look so sick
Cook and freeze enough food to be able to survive the first week post-op
NOT TO GET SICK!! Not an easy task during this season but I've furnished myself with enough ginger, lemons and vitamin tablets to kick any germ's butt (do germs have butts?)

Tommorrow is the DAY!

I'm less than one whole day from the procedure I have always dreamed about. I poured myself a glass of red wine, then googled that alcohol prior to surgery is a no-go so I left it for my husband. Otherwise, I am surprisingly calm and not worried at all, I trust my surgeon completely. I'm curious if people will notice the change in me because apart from my husband and my best friend, I haven't told anybody, not even my parents. Not because I'm ashamed but because they would not understand. For my family, plastic surgery is something people in Hollywood do, it's a waste of money and a hazard with life. I don't feel the need to explain how bad I had been feeling about my breasts my whole life, it's my privacy.

Wish me luck, I'll be happy to report my results.
xx

I did it, I did it, I did it!

First of all let me thank you to all fellow Realsefelrs for their kind wishes. The surgery went well, only the surgeon had to change te position of implants from subglandular to (partly?) submuscular because I am too skinny on the top and the upper edge of the implants would have been visible. It's funny because I'm more on the chubby side. The night after was a bit harsh, I threw up about ten times, general anesthesia is obviously not my friend. Otherwise the overall pain is bearable even without painkillers. The only thing that bothers me is lifting up from the bed without pulling or pushing my arms. I'm trying the "crunch" way using my abs but when I'm almost lifted, my pecs hurt like crazy. I don't mind the pain, I just don't want to ruin everything.

For what they look like, I can't really tell. I only saw them once when the doctor was changing the bandages so for now I can just say that my aerolae are sooo small and lovely! The nurse specifically said that the first person to see my new breasts will be my doctor at my check-up on Monday, no peeking allowed. I am curious but again, I don't want to screw things up.

My husband is taking care of me and the kids wonderfully, I love him even more than ever.

Now THAT'S what I call breasts!

I had my first post-op examination today and can proudly share my results. Of course they are still swollen and the implants need time to settle but compared to my "before" pics, there is a HUGE difference. The doctor says the final shape and size will be visible in two months but I am already so happy! What do you think? The pain is not too bad either, I don't take any meds.

Tapes off, self-confidence on!

Hi all, I'm back from my today's post-op check up. I am 12 days PO, got the tapes off and can finally have a proper shower, yaaas! The doctor looked VERY pleased with the results so far and so am I! The swelling is getting better and the breasts are getting softer every day. From pictures on RealSelf I was prepared to see some horrible pleating and nasty stitches but I was surprised to find hardly visible thin scar lines under the tapes! Unfortunately I don't have a very good history healing scars, I developed a keloid after my first c-section and got a hypertrophic scar after the second one even though I applied pressure massage daily. I was advised to let the scars be for another week and then start with pressure massages and silicon tape if I want. Of course I won't neglect proper scar management! The pain is not bad as well but I'm still trying not to strain myself and get all the rest I can with two kids at home, haha.

Ho ho ho!

When my husband saw my new breasts for the first time, he said "All right, so here's a Christmas gift for me, now we need to get something for you!"

I have to admit that I felt a little disappointed that I didn't go bigger upon the first sight - It is so easy to develop boob greed very fast even for fans of modest breasts like me but I came back to my senses really fast. I never wanted boobs that scream "silicone" from the distance, they're IMHO just as tacky as "luxurious" brand clothes with huge logos all over them. The true luxury, in my opinion, is actually very silent - in clothes, cars, design, or plastic surgery.

With that being said, I hope the size will not shrink too much. I think the swelling is pretty much gone and they are already soft (although I can't touch them too much because it hurts) so there may be only some settling and shaping but not reduction in size.

Are we there yet?

It's Monday - time for my weekly update! After 18 days, I have no more swelling and even the implants seem to have settled nicely. Does it mean we are there yet in terms of shape and size? I certainly hope they don't shrink and, most importantly, don't drop.

I am experiencing a minor breakdown of the T incision. I texted my surgeon yesterday and he called me back to assure me this is pretty much normal and nothing to worry about. He advised me to use spray desinfection and maybe iodine ointment. I applied Hyiodine overnight and it's already much better. It's just that I had seen way too many photos of awful infected wounds here on RealSelf that I want to make sure everything is healing properly.

I finally feel I'm getting to my normal energy level and I don't feel close to blackout after a little house cleaning anymore. I might try very gentle wrist-free yoga lesson today if I'm not too lazy. I didn't experience much pain post op but a lot of fatigue - I guess it's the body telling me to slow down. Even though I am still moving like a sloth, I haven't gained any weight. I eat mostly healthy like I ate before but I like me some chocolate ice cream or a glass of coke from time to time.

Scars and stripes

Hi everyone, my weekly update is a bit delayed due to visiting my family for Christmas. Photos were taken on Sunday - 24 days post op. You can see a significant difference between my current and one week-old photos. My breasts are more relaxed and the gap between them is smaller. My left breast is a little smaller just as it was pre-op and the areolas are a bit uneven. I'm not bothered by this too much, if everything heals fine, I won't complaint.

I am attaching a few close-ups of my scars. The incision breakdown on my right breast looks healed and is slowly disappearing. I am relieved because I know that some horros stories begin with a condition like this. My skin around the scars is reddish because it's irritated from the tape. My scar management regimen now consists of: shower - ointment + massage - tape on - sleep - shower - ointment + massage - tape off - whatever the day brings - ointment + massage... So I'm only taping overnight. The vertical scar on my left breast is almost invisible and the rest looks good so far, too.

It's been less than a month since the surgery and I already feel like no one has ever cut into my flesh. While most ladies after BA are complainting about back pains, I actually got rid of them because I don't carry my children more than absolutely necessary. I think I could rise my arms above my head again but I take it easy until my next check-up with the Doc.

I can't take a photo from a distance because I look so fat after three days of pure gluttony, lol. Once the Holidays are over, I'll get back on track with my salad+protein diet. My boobs are quite fab now, so why not have a fab ass as well.

Too lazy to take photos

Hi all, this week's update is photo-less, I just have too much to do at the moment, still washing heaps of laundry after Christmas and taking care of my little one who celebrated the year's end with a stomach flu :(

Anyway, it's been a whole month and a day and I'm feeling great! Like I never had a surgery. I had a check-up with my PS today and he looked very pleased with the outcome which is a good sign. I finally purchased the silicone tape at the clinic (Siltape, manufactured in UK) for cca 25 USD so I'll see what it does to me. Everything is healing perfectly and I am one happy booby lady. Promise to take some pics next time.

All the best to you all in 2017!

What? You had a boob job? + lingerie time

Hi fellow ladies, I promised to take photos this time. I am amazed how perfectly natural they look, at least in the photos. Of course the scars are still visible but already much less after a week with Siltape. The tapes are re-usable, I take them off for shower and massage and change them once a week. I think I have a nice shape but I have to admit they are not as photogenic as I would like them to be. They look much better in person!

I am also adding a few dressed photos - I can already wear whatever lingerie but since I'm at home with kids most of time, I spend my days in my post-surgical sports bra (Triumph Energy N). I took a photo in my old pre-op bra, it's too small now, lol. I own two bras which I bought during my first pregnancy and were too big for me after babies. They both fit perfectly now!

I got the red see-through nightie from my mom 10 years ago and never had actually worn it for obvious reason. It won't be my favourite piece even now because it's not exactly my style but hey, I can take it out from time to time.

What do you think about my progress?

I have my first week with Siltape scar care and you can see the scars are less visible.

Ups and downs

I'm having a little boob blues. I guess it really takes at least 2 months for the breasts to settle because I can still see differences between this and last week's photos. They are very soft and natural to touch and squish but I really hope they will not start dropping too much! The good thing is they really have the pointy/upper pole slope shape which I totally can't catch with my selfie camera. I still spend most of my days in the comfy post-op bra and wear underwired bras only for special occasions.

What I feel weird about is my my yoga routine. I had to interrupt my practice after both of my c-sections for two months but after that I felt like I was at the same place where I had been prior to the surgery. It's different now - everything feels uneasy and my muscles are tight. I can't do chatturanga properly, I just drop down like a sack of potatoes. Maybe it's not just the surgery but also lack of sleep and exhaustion from the combination of college, work, kids and household chores take their toll. I hope that with daily practice I will be able to regain my strenght and flexibility.

Maybe

Heading South ALREADY??!

Ok, ladies, I think I need to get calmed down. I am almost two months post op and I feel they are dropping too much, it's especially visible from the side. I'm trying to remain calm and wait until my March or April check-up with the doctor but I'm a freaking out a little. Of course they look nothing like my before breasts but what will they look like in a year or in five years? What do you think?

Scars are healing nicely, at least that's a positive thing to say.

Woo hoo - Three month update!

I was a little worried about the shape being too droopy looking and after I got almost zero feedback under my last post, I decided to take some time off - from RealSelf and, more importantly, from watching and evaluating myself too much. Best decision ever! I could focus more on my job and family and get a little distance which is always healthy. I still feel that maybe I should have gone with a little more volume in the implants but I'm not worried about them sagging anymore. I have another post-op check with my Doctor at the end of the month and I hope he'll be open to discussing my thoughts.

I am still applying silicone tapes and the scars around the areolas are already white and thin. The vertical scars, however, are reddish and wider especially in the lower part, but there is still a lot of healing ahead.

I got back on track with my yoga practice and can do anything I did before-op except for the wheel which I don't practice anyway. I am unable to do a chest (wide) push up but it's not like I was a push up master pre-op so I don't mind.

Be all happy safe xo

4 months post op - angles are everything

Hi all, here's my newest update almost 4 months after the surgery. I'd gone through a lot of second guessing in the past few weeks - are they big enough? Are they lifted enough? Why do I like them in person but hate the photographs? Is it the implant's upper edge I see in the left breast? I even asked two questions in the Q+A here and received ZERO answers. Thanks for your helps, doctors, that really calmed me down.

Anyway, I had a check-up with my surgeon yesterday and I could tell he was very happy with the results from the look in his face the second I took of my bra. It was all very quick and he didn't seem to be in the mood to discuss my quibbles when everything was great from his point of view. He looked in my chart twice to reassure me that my implants are under the muscle and that the upper edge is not visible in normal light conditions.

I also took my husband's phone to take my new photos because my smartphone has a broken rear camera and the selfie cam takes them from a weird angle and distorts the proportions so that my breasts look flat and saggy. My husbands iPhone makes shitty images as well but at least the shape of the breasts comes close to the reality.

To sum it up, I asked for more volume and natural teardrop shape and that's what I got. I know almost everybody on Realself is wishing for the hyper-lifted round shape which I never cared for but when you see tons and tons of photos of round boobies, it's very easy to start doubting your decisions. I managed to overcome my doubts very quickly and finally fell in love with my results - for the total price of less than 4500 USD!

I am also enclosing photos of my scars - they are very nice and thin, the red thicker line are capilaries which will fade away in the course of the next months. I am very pleasantly surprised because I don't have a good history of scar healing - silicone tapes are everything!
Dr. Tomas Dolezal