Lips.. - Portsmouth, NH

I have been researching and debating this for...

I have been researching and debating this for awhile. I went to Atlantic plastic surgery. Mark ballentine was fast, pleasant and nice. I wanted a natural look. He suggested 1 syringe of juvederm. So I did it. I recived a dental block which is like novacaine. It numbs everything up. I was surprised how quick it. Was. I left with an ice pack on . I haven't iced yet but going to. I think I see a small bruise apoearing

Day 2

I have iced twice today. I feel like the swelling has gone down. I'm not loving my results. My family hasn't really noticed. I may get another syringe of juvederm. I guess I had really thin lips.

Hmmm..

I don't know what to think... perhaps another syringe?

Hmmm.

Hey gals.
I'm dispointed with the results. I figured my lips would be fuller. I have 2 lumps that are hard I need to get checked out. Not very impressed. ...

Still not real impressed.

I'm starting to think I'm the issue. No matter I do I'm never happy. I focus on all my flaws. I think getting my boobs done, I was so happy now I feel like ok whatelse.. I'm not into hair and make up. I'm not vain. I just want to look 30 for a long time! ! Anyone else feel like wth am I doing?

Still wanting more lips.

Hey lip friends. I'm still debating another syringe. I love the top, vermilion border but would lile actually fuller lip. Or less is more. Not one person noticed. I guess that's good.

Disappointed

Hi ladies.
I'm still disappointed. I like my cupids bow. My upper lip is still very thin. I'm going to get another syringe. Hopefully I will then have an upper lip.

Hmm

Thank you ladies for all your opinions and support. This site has been so help ful!

Thin Lips

Hey ladies!

I had done my lips a year Go, and decided to do them again. I had them done about an hour ago. I had 2 quick pokes with a needle for novacaine for the dental block. It was a quick procedure, and I never felt a thing. My face got numb too which freaked me out, but all is well it's wearing off. I can already tell I want more. I recall last year wanting more too. I received one syringe of juvederm . I also got Botox , love me some Botox !

Mark Ballentine

He's a great DR. I trust him completely.