Breast Lift - Portsmouth, UK

Felt that my body was beginning to look older that...

Felt that my body was beginning to look older that I was due to breast feeding and weight loss. Always watched weight but more recently had noticed elasticity gone down and was beginning to feel less confident about image. I have a job that is client facing very senior individuals and felt that my self image was bit lacking over the last 18 months. I also noticed I didn't feel the same in clothes anymore and didn't have the confidence to wear lower tops as just felt this wasn't a good look for me anymore. More importantly I didn't like what I saw when I was undressed as being fit and healthy and always careful with weight I just felt that I looked older in body shape than I deserved given such a healthy lifestyle. I am more that happy that I can change from clothes back to what I want to wear without feeling self conscious. I really suffered no pain at all only discomfort and it was so worth it don't wait for two years if you feel this way get your life back.....

Breast Uplift Great Result

I had been unhappy for a while as due to child birth and age I felt that I had lost my confidence when I looked in the mirror. That with the fact that when I sat down I felt that I could now nearly tuck my breasts into my knickers never a good look.

The surgery was straight forward and given that I have been a little sick in the past with anasthetic I was given a version that was brilliant. The surgery left me with no real discomfort and was able to leave the follow morning. The following week for me was not as I imagined as I was prepared for some degree of pain but really had none only the discomfort of stitches that pulled if you moved too quickly. I was fine to return to work after ten days and had no issues at all. I am now six months further on and the result is exactly what I had hoped for and wished that I had gone ahead sooner rather than keep putting off. Mr Hurren is a great surgeon and perfectionist so I feel I couldn't have been in better hands. My expectation was set and clear with Mr Hurren and I knew exactly what to expect. I am more than happy with the outcome and would suggest anybody who is thinking about this should go and have the chat its changed the whole way I look at myself again. CW

I had had a number of meetings with Mr Hurren about the possible outcomes for me and my concerns and expectations. I was convinced after the second visit it was the right thing to do. I had a firm belief that the outcome would be as expected and am not disappointed in anyway.