50 Year Old Birthday Present. Portland, OR

I have had a c-section and a hysterectomy....

I have had a c-section and a hysterectomy. Unfortunately the dr who did my procedure for the c-section left my stomach a mess. But I have been blessed to be able to finally do something for me and I am going in for a tt and bonus ba! Nervous, but excited. Thank you for all your reviews I found my ps.

Loving my gift

So Dr. Streu is the absolute best! Surgery and healing going very well. Doctor, nurses, and surgery facility was all wonderful.

Tt and ba

I guess I forgot to mention that I was also getting a ba. Healing process is going well physically, mentally I'm still struggling with the ba. Trust me it's not because they look bad they don't. My ps is wonderful. It's just a mental thing for me I guess. Not sure what family and friends will say....especially since I haven't told them. Not a huge difference but it's a difference. Went with 280cc so I went from a C cup to probably double D or just a D. Guess we will see. ;)
Portland Plastic Surgeon

I have actually been reading from this site for a while and it has helped me a lot. For one it helped me find my ps. Dr. Streu has been so wonderful and the staff at the Waldorf Center. They have made me feel so comfortable and I am so glad that I have found them. Less than 1 week to my tt and ba!