63 Year Old Doesn't Want a Facelift but Needed Help with Sun Damage and Aging - Portland, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Not sure who was staring back at me in the mirror...

Not sure who was staring back at me in the mirror but I decided I needed to do something about all my sun damage and aging issues (what happened?) It was like my face went South these last 2 years. I was too chicken to do a facelift as far as not wanting to look like someone else and not wanting something so invasive so I researched chemical peels and was impressed with the results of the Bensipeel from looking at the before and afters on their website. I was also impressed with the origin and ongoing improvements with the process. I am so ecstatic with my results! I had no pain, some discomfort with the bismuth mask but my mask lasted about 7 days. It sloughs off as your skin heals. I am so happy I decided to go this route. The only downside to this is now my neck doesn't match my younger looking face so I guess I'll have to ask Dr. Bensimon what he can do for that! I highly recommend this procedure.

Update 6 weeks after peel

Responding to request for a newer picture...6 weeks

4 Month Update

Just posting a 4 month picture. Very pleased with my results. I do notice the area under my eyes appearing a little (look how bad they were to start with so I'm not that surprised!) and my doctor said I could touch up any areas (part of the cost) if I felt like I needed to. I will see how I feel this winter as I won't be able to much before that anyway if I decide to.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bensimon and his staff were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and just amazing to work with! I cannot say enough about them and I am so impressed with Dr Bensimon and his peel. Amazing that he created this process and continuously strives to improve on it. I highly recommend this procedure.