39 Year Old, One Kid, Went from 38 G to 38 A/B Portland Oregon

I was sick of my ginormous boobies getting in the...

I was sick of my ginormous boobies getting in the way. I have been on a fitness kick, running 5k's, lifting weights and doing Zumba. I just had my procedure on 7/19/16 and I feel amazing. I haven't had hardly any pain. I highly recommend it to anyone who is well endowed in the breast department. I have to keep the wraps and drains till my follow up on 7/25/16. I will keep you updated on my progress!!!

1 week and 3 days

I had a complication on the 23rd and was rushed into surgery to fix the problem. I was bleeding internally. I am very happy with the results and have had very minimal pain, the whole time.

Free nipple graft

Since my surgeon agreed to go very small, he advised that free nipple grafts would work the best for me. I started with 1500 grams per breast and my insurance was very specific in the amount they would cover to be removed. They specified that amount had to be over 900 grams per breast. My surgeon explained my breasts would be small and perky and that I won't need a bra. I also plan on loosing weight, so my breasts will still look good when I do!!
Since I have the free nipple grafts, I'm not allowed to shower for 2 weeks. I have been getting my hair washed at Great Clips for $5 and taking sponge baths.

2 months post op

Doing very well!! As you can see the right breast has some scar tissue under the sutures, my surgeon said it should loosen and drop, like the other side. I can't believe how much bigger and full they look compared to the other photos I posted!!! I highly recommend this procedure for everyone. My mom is scheduled for the same surgery, with my surgeon on Oct 4th.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Sr Bartholomew and his staff. I had a wonderful experience and he really made me feel comfortable. This was my first surgery, so I had some anxiety about it. He answered all of my questions and explained the procedure. His staff kept me up to date on all the details and they were very helpful. From the moment I got to the hospital everyone was so kind, they put my fears to rest. Dr Bartholomew came to visit me the next morning in the hospital to check on me.