Life Changing Rhinoplasty - Portland, OR

For years I have avoided letting anyone look at my...

For years I have avoided letting anyone look at my profile. I even hated driving in traffic because I didn't want anyone to look at my horrible nose. Even though I still have slight bruising and swelling, I'm so proud of the work of art I proudly wear on my face. To say life-changing would be a great understatement. This is the face I wished to be born with. I seriously could cry (again) thinking about the difference. Dr. Bensimon and his staff are such amazingly kind people. And my results far exceeded anything I could possibly dream.

Before pics

I avoided profile pics like crazy before, but did dig up a couple. Hope this is helpful. :)

4 weeks post op

At 4 weeks out, I feel even more pleased with the results. Also, I haven't been able to respond to pm's for some reason. I apologize if you sent a message and got no response. If you have IG and want to try a pm that way, my profile is @tequilacharme. Good luck, y'all!
Portland Plastic Surgeon