Want to Look As Good As I Feel - Portland, OR

I have younger children and am an older mom. I am...

I have younger children and am an older mom. I am fit and healthy. I eat well and make sure I take care of myself and my family. I live in a community where most moms are much younger. It was a daily concern of mine to not look like our boys mom. I had fine lines and wrinkles that I suppose a filler would have also helped but the fraxel improves all parts of my skin including fine lines around my mouth. And yesterday, someone said, "Are you and your son out school clothes shopping?" It made my day!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Streu is wonderful. It is a really emotional experience and she did not make me feel silly or trivial for my feelings. I cannot recommend her enough. She is compassionate and caring, open and honest, and will talk with you about the pros and cons of her recommendation. I had know idea what I wanted when I walked in, I just knew what my concern was. Dr. Streu listened and discussed what she felt was what would work well for me and my needs. I am so happy with the outcome and Dr. Streu.