33 Years Old, Found the Best Doctor in the USA for Non-invasive Procedures! - Portland, OR

Dr Rajani, the amazing Alexa +Staff in the Pearl...

Dr Rajani, the amazing Alexa +Staff in the Pearl of Portland OR, always have my best interests at heart. I have been going to Rajani for over a year now, and I am so incredibly satisfied with every procedure done by the dr. He's so good, that no matter what is done I always look like the natural me just younger! I highly recommend this award winning dr, you will keep coming back for more and you won't be disappointed!! They also take your confidentiality very seriously, and will walk you through every step involved with your procedures and answer any questions to the fullest. Every time I leave Dr. Rajani's office I have a huge smile on my face, not only from the amazing work Rajani does, but also because of the generous care I always receive from Rajani, Alexa and staff. I feel super lucky to have found such a skilled Dr and to have my work done by Dr. Rajani himself.... In matter of fact, i have an appointment tomorrow and I'm so excited to see the outcome! :)
Portland Physician

I just noticed that my review is not attached to the correct dr. I don't know the dentist! I will have this fixed