48 Year Old Mom of 3, ages 21, 11 and 9. 3 Cesareans. Finally Got my "Mommy Makeover".

I wanted a Tummy Tuck even after my first child,...

I wanted a Tummy Tuck even after my first child, but I knew I would have more kids so I put it off. After
my 3 child I knew I really wanted something done. Never thought I wanted breast implants, but after age 40 my 36DD breasts where not what they use to be. I did the research and decided to have a Tummy Tuck and Breast lift with implants. I looked into doing one at a time because of cost, but if I decided to do that the cost would be more and I would have to go under more than once. I just knew I wanted it done all at one time. I was on the computer all the time looking at pics and dreaming of doing the surgery. I finally made my first appointment to go get a consult, that was all it took. It was a lot of money for our family, but again after my first consult and all the help I received with finance options, I knew it could be done. My consult was in June 2016 and on August 3, 2016 I had my "Mommy Makeover." I could not be happier!! I love my new body and just wish that I would have done it all sooner.

More pictures of my before and after "Mommy Makeover".

I posted some pictures previously mostly showing my breast surgery part of my "Mommy Makeover".
Here are some more pictures of my before and after and showing more of my Tummy Tuck results.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Streu and all her team were super supportive. I had more than one consult scheduled, but after meeting Dr. Streu I just knew she was the Doctor I wanted to do my surgery. I felt like she knew exactly what I wanted and she could get me to my end result. She answered every question and concern I had, and her and her whole team were there for me any time I needed anything, before and after my surgery. As soon as I met Dr. Streu and talked to her, honestly, all most all my concerns just went away. I never felt pressure to do anything I didn't want to do she just worked with me to get me the body I was hoping for. So happy I chose Dr. Streu and her team. I would recommend her to anyone that asked me.