Tempus Hair Restoration / Dr. Barusco - Port Orange, FL

In the past 30 years I have had 3 transplants,...

In the past 30 years I have had 3 transplants, must last being 10 years ago for a "touch up". New to the area I interviewed several doctors in central Florida. I can attest Dr Barusco and staff gave me the best service I have experienced. The entire staff was well trained, friendly and knowlegable all areas of thier field. I was surprised when we entered the treatment room! State of the art. The patients chair actually reclines fully and several stations were set up to seperate the folicles, which greatly expedites total time of procedure (we did about 1200 graffs in 3 hours) and you can sleep through it if you wish.
On a personal note Dr Barusco's long standing background, author and lecture in this field certainly make him the most qualified doctor I interviewed, but on a more personal note, he is a great guy. Great follow up after the procedure, down to earth and he makes you feel like a friend. I highly recommend him to anyone considering a transplant and should I need more filing in down the road, I will only come back to him.
Daytona Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Stated above.... the best.