39 Years Old; Caucasian; Brown Hair; Executive; Married; 3 Kids - Port Orange, FL

This is my 3rd procedure with Dr. Barusco. The...

This is my 3rd procedure with Dr. Barusco. The first two were "strips" and this one was no shave FUE. Dr. Barusco and his staff are very professional and do incredible work. The office is very comfortable and OR is great. The no shave FUE was very simple and easy to bounce back from - I actually went to an office meeting the day after my procedure and did just fine. After having both types of procedures from Dr. B, I am a huge fan of his but prefer the no shave FUE. The discomfort/pain after the procedure is minimal with the FUE. The procedure itself was simple and well worth the investment. I would highly recommend Dr Barusco.
Daytona Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Barusco has an incredible bedside manner and took the time to understand my goals for the procedure. He is a skilled surgeon, who also has the eye of an artist. Every procedure I have had with Dr Barusco was executed flawlessly! Dr Barusco also PERSONALLY answered my after hours and weekend phone calls and texts when I had questions following the procedure. Amazing care and service.