325 cc/ 5'5"/ 128lb

I was 34A bra size. I was skinny all my life and...

I was 34A bra size. I was skinny all my life and didn't mind about my boobs size. But after having a kid and gaining weight and then loosing it I decided it was time to do something to feel even better. I'm 3 weeks post op. One breast is looking slightly bigger than the other but for what I read here, its too soon to start worrying. My next appointment its in two weeks so I will consult this with my PS.
I was afraid about choosing a big size, so I ended with 325cc saline breast implant. I'm now a 34B. My biggest regret is not looking before and after pictures and reading more information about breast augmentation. I now think, because of my height and body frame, a 34C was a better choice.
People often cant tell I had a breast augmentation and that makes me sad. But in general, I'm glad I had the surgery because, even I still find them small, clothe is fitting more beautiful.
My advice: don't be afraid of choosing a bigger implants.

PS Follow up

So I had my appointment recently. My PS is good but he always seems to be in a hurry. I feel like literally had to stop him from going out the door to ask him more questions. I had numbness in my left areola, a little bit of discomfort when compare to the right one...and that's the same breast I feel its bigger. He tells me that maybe I had a bleeding (or something like that) and told me to continue the massages and drink some vitamin E. Its too soon to start worrying?

more picture

4 months post op

feelin good about myself but my left boob still hurts a little ocassionally

very happy

I can tell you now Im very happy with results. I think my PS did an awesome job. I cant even see my scar and I have a very natural look.
I hope to post more pictures soon
Puerto Rico Plastic Surgeon

good surgery job but wish he would have spent more time with me before op. he just gave me an small orientation about implants and sent me to his staff to talk about price. They asked if I was interested and we set an op date. I called afterwards to ask if I could talk to him about the implant size but I was told it was too late because they have already order the implant. It would have been better if he had given me a second appointment to discuss the op and before they make implant purchase just to make sure I agree with the size.