Lip Lift - Poland

I always wanted to do something about my upper lip...

I always wanted to do something about my upper lip. It was too narrow. Long distance between upper lip & nose. But it was never a good time for me to fix it. In February 2016 my sister had lip lift with Dr Osuch in Warsaw. Then I promised myself that if she’ll have a good result – I’ll go for it. I must say her lips now are really great! Fuller and bigger. I also decided to have lip lift in Warsaw.
In April I went there only to find out that doctor Osuch will not do the surgery because… I had herpes L Instead of lip lift, he gave me prescription with some medication and said that lip lift isn’t possible when you’ve got herpes… How I felt? Sad. Angry. Frustrated that the surgery was impossible and I went back & forth in vain. On Fri June 10th I’m going once again to Warsaw to have lip lift. Can’t wait when I’ll see my new & biger lips!!! J Will keep you posted about how it went.

On the way to lip lift operation

On the way to operation with my doctor regarts from warsaw

First day after operation

Lip lift

Today is the second day, I don't have pain anymore,its a bit swollen I can't wait to see results????????

5 months photo

I always been uncomfortable with the distance...

I always been uncomfortable with the distance between my nose and upper lip. And my sister had the same case.After all our searches We found Mr Osuch clinic the best possible price and service . I now know that i made the right choice looking at the result which I am very very happy:) I'm more confident with myself
Dr. Piotr Osuch

The doctor Osuch was a very friendly gentleman with an excellent commucation and I did not worry about anyting at all. His team seemed very well organised and clinic was very nice and clean. He proved his is very good at what he does as reviews suggested. I am very happy with the result and my decision:)