36 Year Old Mother of 3 and Ready to Be Myself Again - Plymouth, MN

I'm 5" 4', 165 lbs mother of 3. I am very active...

I'm 5" 4', 165 lbs mother of 3. I am very active and workout 3-5 times a week. Like most mothers stories the weight of pregnancy did a number to my breasts and stomach. I am scheduled for a breast lift with augumentation and full tummy tuck with Dr Fasching at WestHealth Surgery Center in Plymouth, MN on 12/14/15.

1 1/2 days post op

Well I did it. So far so good. Have been very sore. I'd say from level 1-10 the pain for the first couple days sticks around a 6-7. Meds help control it, but you know its definately there. Today I went in and had the bandages taken off and finally got a good look at myself for the first time. As I looked in the full length mirror I couldn't believe the reflection looking back at me. I was speechless. Dr Fasching did a wonderful job. For my surgery ended up going with 475 high profile silicone gel implants pitting me around a DD (I was a deflated C from kids regularily). Now its all heal time from this point on.

1 day post op

6 days post op

Made it to day 6. Its amazing how different you can feel in 6 days from surgery. I went from, "omg will I ever walk again? " to almost back to my normal routine. I can walk straight, been off all pain meds for 2 days (taking basic Tylenol as needed), had my first bm on day 4 and pretty much function as normal. I still get short of breath and need to rest if I over do it, but I'll have to work up to my endurance a day at a time. Overall things are moving along quite nicely. No complaints at this time...just need to be patient with the healing process. Still have my drain in, but no doubt that'll be out by next Wed at my next doc appointment. Really looking forward to that. Best advice I can give anyone having this surgery is to listen to your body and have patience. Do not go in with expectations on what your days should be like. If you do you will be disappointed and frustrated. You really just need to go with the flow.

9 month Post Op

I'm 9 months post open and feel completely back to my normal self. I'm still very impressed with my results and feel that this surgery has really met my expectations. I did not go into this surgery expecting to wake up as barbie. My plan of action was to work out 5 days a week, meet my set goals and then go in and get fixed what wouldn't ever go back. This surgery just enhanced what I had already worked so hard on. And it's definitely something you will continually have to maintain. Dr Fasching and his staff were absolutely amazing and very professional. I felt very comfortable in my choice having him as a plastic surgeon and I'd recommend him to anyone.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fasching and his staff were very professional and Dr Fasching himself is what I consider an artist. He's very talented and my results turned out better then expected.