20 Year Old Student Who Desperately Needs Tooth Bonding for My Gaps!

I have always had very spaced teeth, they have...

I have always had very spaced teeth, they have discouraged me for years, led to bouts of depression and crying sessions, After a few consultations during the summer where I was told that braces wouldn't be able to do the job because my gaps are too large.

I turned to dental bonding and visited a Crownhill dental, Plymouth, where Dr Ramin Ordi would do it for £240, which is a great price for me. The initial appointment was quite brief but Dr Ordi said he had a lot of experience with these kind of treatments.

I've already paid for half of the treatment cost and will pay for the rest on the day. I've been told that dental bonding may not close the gaps completely but anything is better than their current state. In the future I'll consider porcelain veneers, when it is more affordable for me.

I'm getting them done in 9 days!!!! and I cant waiiiitttt. I dont think anyone could know how much this means to me.

I Loove iiit

This is Gonna take some getting used to... but I'm very happy with the results and the price I paid for them, major improvement from before. They are wide but I think I've just reached point where I can still get away with it. The composite material have changed my bite a little bit, and it'll take me a while to get used to it with my eating habits. Going in about 10 days for a bit more polishing and finishing touches

More Pictures

Here are some more photos, I've got some more polishing due next week because I've developed some sharp edges on the bonding on my canine due to my bite and theres a bit of bumpiness that has to worn down a bit, but nothing has chipped and it feels very secure. I'd like to point out that since my teeth are small/short its inevitable that they turn out a little wide but the length of my time match my smile line (i.e. bottom of teeth graze the bottom lip). There's also a bit of a colouring issue because my teeth are a bit yellow at the top and white below, that's all because I didn't want to whiten my teeth, but its not very noticeable. Still very happy with them :D. I would advise people to whiten theirs if they don't want that issue, The outcome of dental bonding depends on how your teeth look beforehand, If my gaps can be filled anyone with similar or smaller gaps can definitely get it done.
Dr Ramin Ordi

Lovely dentist, knew what he was doing, I'm very glad I went to him.