34 Years Old, No Children - Fall River, MA

I have wanted to get breast implants since I was...

I have wanted to get breast implants since I was in my early twenties but due to financial troubles and a little fear I put it off forever. At 34 years old I finally did it and could not be more ecstatic with the results! I was a 36 large b cup pre op with my biggest concern being a bit of droopiness and loss of volume at the top of the breasts. Luckily, both breasts were quite similar in size and shape, and my nipples were still far up enough that I wouldn't need a lift. Deciding between saline and silicone was the hardest part for me, but I finally went with Mentor high profile cohesive gel silicone implants 450cc. The two main reasons for my decision were the 10 year warranty and Dr. Babbitt's recommendation in that they will "age a bit better with me as my body ages". Surgery day finally arrived and everything went smooth. Unfortunately my recovery was quite painful and lengthy, but I knew from reading a ton of reviews prior that most recoveries are either pretty excruciating or super easy and there is no way of knowing how your body react until you do it. Luckily, I had very minimal bruising under one breast only, but I did end up with what many refer to as square looking boobs immediately following surgery as my chest muscles kept a death grip on the implants. I did see them drop a bit each week until finally settling nicely by about week 11. It has been 9 months since my surgery and I'm loving my implants. My scars under my breast have healed nicely so far and are almost unnoticeable. I now wear a 34DD bra, my breasts look and feel extremely real, and the symmetry and placement are amazing!
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Babbitt by local nurse friends of mine who have seen his work first hand and swear he is the best around. Thankfully I took their recommendations and I honestly cannot say enough great things about Dr. Babbitt and his staff! He is very down to earth, caring, and a perfectionist! I love that he takes his time to truly explain everything and to make sure that you are comfortable and understand what he is telling you no matter how long it takes. He does not rush anything and is extremely honest in terms of what you can expect for your outcome given what he has to work with. In fact I feel so comfortable with him and his staff, that since my surgery I have had multiple in office treatments including Botox, juvederm, and Vanquish. I do plan on getting future plastic surgeries and I'm glad I have developed an amazing patient/Doctor relationship with Dr. Babbitt as he will be performing them all!