24 Yrs Old. 5'7. 145lbs - Miami, FL

I absolutely am so happy with my breasts! I was...

I absolutely am so happy with my breasts! I was confident with my body, I originally was a 34 , but I wanted to have a better figure I was so flat chested, nothing really looked good on me, and I have always wanted boobs, so why not get them now while I'm young! I am now a size 34 D. (425cc High profile) Dr. Altman made my incision thru my nipple under the muscle. My surgery was 30 mins long. As soon as the anesthesia wore off my mother and I went food shopping.. I was totally fine to walk around. Only thing I couldn't do was, open and close doors, push myself up, adjusted myself sitting and wear a seat belt. Everything went so smoothly I highly recommend PSI Miami and Dr. Altman. He has been on the field for many years and is very professional.

Type of implant

Mentor silicone- they are made by Johnson & Johnson a US company. And for $400 you can have a life time warranty on them.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The office was so neat and modern. The ladies working in the front are very pleasant. The nurses.. I can't believe how sweet they were! They stood by me for everything. The anesthesiologist was super cool and very professional. My doctor was very nice and smart. I had originally wanted a 350cc moderate profile, but he told me it would look small on my frame, after putting in the fake bra with 425cc high profile, it looked natural and perfect. My surgery was 30 mins long.