54 years young 5'2" 116 Lbs. 350 CC Moderate Plus - Sacramento, CA

So I decided to write a review. This site has...

So I decided to write a review. This site has helped so much from all the wonderful posts from all of you. I had my BA Jan. 5th. I have been really thinking about having one done for about 3 years now. I have 4 daughters and nursed them all. My boobs never bothered me intolerant about 3 years ago when I really started to get my body in better shape, lost 12 lbs and my boobies really deflated. I already had quite a bit of tissue so my Dr. Decided to go with the 350 cc. I chose Dr. Yamahata he has great reviews and my oldest Daughtr went to him for a BA 6 years ago and hers are perfect. We knew quit a few others who went to him also with great results. I am so happy I finally got this done.

Finally some pics

It's been 36 days since my BA and I'm loving them. My surgery and whole experience with this has been pretty easy. I'm am back at working out everyday thank god. It was so hard not working out for so long but happy I'm able to per my Doctors permission.

Almost 2 months po

I can't believe I'm about 2 months po already. I'm really loving them and feel like they are apart of me already. They are still sitting quit high but have dropped some and feeling softer and squishy. I recently went to VS and got sized at 32DDD or 34 DD. I feel the 32 fits best. I did buy a couple of non underwire bras. Not sure if my size will stay the same or they will change. What have you all experienced with this? So exciting a couple weeks ago my ps said I can workout....so that's what I've been working on and feeling so much better getting back to my regular routine. Yay!!

Some new pics

Still waiting for them to drop and fluff. The bottom still needs to round out and fill in. I'm so impatient but I know it does take time. Reading everyone's posts really has helped me through. Thank you all!

Some new pics

Another new pic

3 months PO

Well I am 3 months PO now and loving my results. I still have some drop and fluff to do but getting there. This is the first time I went bathing suit shopping and it felt so good to not have to look for tooscwithvthe padding and underwire. I see my PS on Monday and so excited to see what he says. I will post a couple of pics without a top on here soon so you can see better of the changes.

Almost 5 months

It's been a while since I've posted any pics do thought I would share some.

Almost 6 months

Almost 6 months. Going to see my PS on Monday so I'll see what he has to say. I am loving my boobs and they are getting softer but need to still drop some. I wonder if doing so much upper body and push-ups makes it harder for them to drop. I guess it would make sense. Has anyone had this experience? Just wondering! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!????
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

DR. Yamahata is the very best. When I had my first consultation with him I felt very comfortable and at ease. He explains everything in detail. Very best bedside manner and so soft spoken. His work is amazing. All the staff at the Surgery Center is so nice and caring. Had such a wonderful experience.