47 Waited a Long Time to Get the Boby Before My 19 Yr Old LOL - Dominican Republic

Finally ready deposit done. My Dr. Has been...

Finally ready deposit done. My Dr. Has been awesome speaks English perfectly has answered all my questions. My mom meant him and feels comfortable with him. I can't wait!!!Wow of all the doctors I have talked to he has been the most thorough!! His staff and him care about your health. In every e-mail and call he has been honest. Actually told my mom I should make sure I check myself thoroughly in the states before the surgery so I feel extra secure that I can have the surgery. That said I am going to have a mammography done talk to my OBGYN to make sure a breast lift with reduction and tummy tuck is ok. Already taking vitamin C and Iron. Working out and eating healthily to make sure I am in the best health possible. I am scared but that is normal. Starting to buy things I need a bit at a time. Staying at Angela's recovery house picked recovery house before I picked the surgeon, LOL. I have spoken to Angela several times she is real! Reminds me of my Grandmother! LOL

Angela's Recovery House

Ok guys Angela is a angel. I am here now to bury my grandfather, this woman is amazing. I called her to help me find a hotel near the cemetery, her response was why don't you stay here, I was shocked!!! She arranged a driver to pick me up at the airport, that same person has been a God sent to take me around to do what I need to do. Her food is amazing, I was here with a girl who had surgery we spoke and she loved Angela to!! I am coming back down for surgery May 26th, I am so blessed to know her and I am positive that I will be taken care of. Her assistant Carmen is so sweet. I can't wait she is already taking care of me like a queen image when I actually have the surgery!!!

Quick Update

I had my surgery, love FG he was great!!! Karel has a smile every time I go to the office. When I get back to the states I will give a full review, with pictures for now I concentrating on recovery. One thing I will say I sooooo glad I picked Dr. Fernandez Goico. More details soon to follow!!

Two Years having BBL and Lipo in NYC

After two years without proper workout I have gained all the wait back. I am not returning to DR, staying in NYC. Going to Dr. Chia. Praying for great results. DR is great but I have sleep apnea and I need extra precautions taken.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I need t give a full review when I get back to the states. I am so happy I picked Dr. Fernandez Goico. He is awesome, knowledgeable, and knows all the new up to date plastic surgery techniques. All the 5 stars I rated him are actual, he is always there for you. His secretary, Karel, makes you feel like you are the only patient he has, that is how sweet and professional she is.