42 Year Old Newly Divorced Looking to Get my Groove Back...lol - Plantation, FL

I'm a 42 year old mother of 2. I'm divorced and I...

I'm a 42 year old mother of 2. I'm divorced and I think I'm finally ready to join the world again. I'm self convoys of my body and I'm hoping getting Lipo will get me back on the right track. I know Lipo alone is not the solution but it's a start for me. I'm 5'3 and weigh 165 pounds. Crossing fingers.

Getting Lipo soon!!!

I added some before pictures. I need my body back.

3 days post op

3 days post op

Getting better everyday

It's been a 8 days since I had Lipo on my back and stomach. I won't say it's been an easy week but it's been manageable. I read so many stories here about how painful it would be that I have to say I'm actually surprised because it hasn't been as bad as I thought. The first 2 days were hell but after that I've been getting better everyday. I get discouraged sometimes because I've seen people here have instant results and that hasn't been my case but everyday I see a little more improvement and like my neighbor says, it's only been one week. I'll leave you with some updates pictures taken this morning. I'm 8 days post op.

Here come the curves...kil

Hi...these are my 2 and 3 weeks post pics. I'm feeling better but I still feel some occasional numbing and my stomach is still pretty swollen. Some days I feel great and others I feel like I just had the surgery. I keep reading it's normal but I'm getting a little restless already. I still think it's worth it. I just wish I had more dramatic results like some people I see here. Everyone that has done the procedure tells me I will continue to lose weight and inches for the next few months so I just have to try and be patient.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

So far everything has gone ok. Will update once I actually have the procedure next week.