41 Year Old Self Conscious About Her Profile Due to a Weak Chin - Plano, TX

I've always been self conscious about my profile....

I've always been self conscious about my profile. In pictures my chin faded into my neck with no definition. When I smiled I had a double chin even though I'm thin. My chin was super weak and I was so unhappy with it. I did my research. I consulted with a few facial plastic surgeons. After meeting with Dr. Brad Bader I knew I had found my plastic surgeon. Dr. Bader is board certified in facial plastic surgery as well ENT surgery. Knowing his knowledge and expertise with facial and neck surgery even beyond plastic surgery made me feel very confident about my surgery. He has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. I had no doubt that my satisfaction was of utmost importance to him. He took plenty of time to explain everything to me. His office staff is amazing and his office runs smoothly. They are so caring and sweet. I never waited more than 5-10 minutes to see him. I could not be more happy with my results. I had a chin implant placed with liposuction to my neck. He placed the largest implant and shaved the sides of the implant to give me the definition I needed but maintain a natural feminine appearance. I feel like my chin was custom made just for my face. He did a beautiful job. The change is truly amazing. My coworkers and friends were blown away. But even more importantly, anyone who knew me, even relatives who weren't told about my surgery could not tell that I had plastic surgery. I wanted a drastic change but natural and that's what I got. My incision is very small underneath my chin and now is almost invisible. I cannot get over how much better I look. I wear my hair up more now and smile in pictures. My husband and I work in the medical field so I know plenty of surgeons. Dr. Bader is the best and I would not trust my face to anyone else.

My before and after pics

My before and after pics

Before and after chin implant and neck liposuction

Before and after pics

Before pics

After pics

More after pics

Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bader and his staff exceeded my expectations and made me a very happy patient. I was beyond satisfied with every aspect of my experience with Dr. Bader.