Chin Lipo, wanted more sculpted jawline - Plano, TX

My surgery turned out really well and I am happy...

My surgery turned out really well and I am happy with the results. The staff were really nice and the nurse walked me through everything before and after, she was very kind. Clean office and results were not exaggerated. I did have a bad experience with laughing gas though, so reviewing in case anyone else ever does. I have had such anxiety and felt so unsure about what happened, plus I am horrified to have any laughing gas ever again. At first I felt fine but I recall the girl operating the laughing gas machine turn it up too much on accident and the nurse taking it off my face for a while and reapplying as if I was over sedated or there wasn't enough oxygen in the mix. Right when they began I stopped feeling my body, couldn't talk, and lost control of life it felt. I saw the light shut out one by one in a clock motion until I was in total darkness. I could think in the darkness, but it was clouded. I didn't remember anything on earth or even about myself. I had no concept of life on earth. I thought I died and remember saying Jesus and trying to be okay with passing. I could not say anything. In the darkness I was out of touch with everything and heard like trance music almost in my head somehow. Not long after I felt like I gasped for air and felt life again and saw light. Dr Freidman said "are you with us?" and I could reply then. I think it was only a few minutes where I felt like that, but it felt forever. After that I was conscious and could remember everything and what was going on - but I felt like I was in a trance. Perhaps I was not getting enough oxygen during the first stages of the operation or my body reacted badly with it. It still lingers in my mind though.

Before & After Photos

These are before photos and 4 months after surgery for comparison. I think my jawline looks SO much better in person and especially photos! No more double chin when I turn to the side or when I am looking downwards. I have so much more confidence without that little extra chin fat there.
Plano Plastic Surgeon