Chin Lipo 35 Yo 2 Kids

I just had this proceadure done yesterday with Dr....

I just had this proceadure done yesterday with Dr. Friedman. I travelled from Houston to Dallas to see him because I loved the before and afters I saw on real self so I feel obligated to share my results! Dr Friedman and his office staff were amazing! Everyone was so nice and made you feel so comfortable! The proceadure is done in office under local and is don't fairly quickly. Maybe 45 minutes total with prep. I got a shot in my chin to numb it then Dr Friedman injects fluid. This is the most painful part. I would compare the pain to a bikini wax. The numbing liquid they inject kicks in pretty quickly and once it does you do not feel anything. I had this done yesterday so I am swollen but I am very happy with what I've seen so far! I am going to follow his instructions to the T as I want the best results! The chin compression garment is very uncomfortable but necessary! I will update in about a week to see where I am.

Day 3

Wow I have a jawline! I didn't know it existed! I am still swollen but omg such a huge difference! Before pic is not great but that was day of surgery same side!

Another 3 day update

Front view Day of bottom day 3 after surgery top!

Quick Update

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks!

Still wearing compression garment at night. I swell a bit if I drink alcohol!

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Friedman was great! He explained things very well and set reasonable expectations. He is also very down to earth and what stood out to me is how well he treated his staff!