29 Year Old, from 34 H to Approx 34 C - Plano, TX

This surgery is truly life changing! I've...

This surgery is truly life changing! I've struggled with back pain, neck pain and shoulder grooving over the last several years. I started developing breasts at the age of 7! Since then they've ballooned out of control. I've dealt with lots of unwanted attention over the years, from men and women. Comments included "you have grandma boobs", "big tittle committee", and "floppy tits". My breasts affected me both physically and mentally over the years. Working out was another process (I would wear three and sometimes four bras) to keep them from flopping around. I was spending hundreds of dollars a pop on bras. I started developing a "third boob" or excess axillary tissue under my left armpit. After going for three consultations and endured denials from insurance companies, my coworker referred me to her surgeon. Had the surgery done, and I cried tears of joy when I saw them the first time. I immediately noticed how light I felt and my shoulder neck and back pain disappear. My surgeon removed close to 6 pounds total. This is a surgery that I would do again in a heartbeat. It really changed my life and I am looking forward to this summer!!

10 days Post Op

I had my JP drains removed this past Tuesday...oh my goodness! One of my friends said this process was "way easy". Well if "way easy" feels like knives being removed from your breasts, then she was right. Sh*t hurt like hell!!! But once they were removed, I felt so much better!!! I'm back to driving now, and I return to work Monday! I tried on a bathing suit top from when I was 17, and I must say that it fits better now than it did back then!! Pics to come soon!! (Once I get the courage lol). I'm still sore, but this pain is worth it...and it was PRICELESS buying my first Walmart bra that fit perfectly!! My surgeon mentioned that he moved my nipples five inches up on my chest!! I did not have a free nipple graft (amazingly) and so far I have sensation in my right nipple, and my left nipple sensation is on and off. I'll keep you guys updated!

5 weeks post Op

Haven't been on here in a while, but I must say life has changed! The only regret I have is that I wish I had done it sooner! Here's pictures with updates :-)

Post op week one: Boobs felt pretty swollen and tight, had to adjust to sleeping on my back which wasn't as bad as I thought...please have someone around to help with things for at least the first week...im alone and the first few days were rough... The little things we take for granted like scratching or reaching seemed impossible...Personally for me, pain wasn't too bad, took Norco 10s for the first two days and slept slept slept then just Tylenol. And stool softener people oh my...I finally went after post op day 5! And went...and went some more...no diarrhea, just backed up...TMI I know lol...drains out, hurt like hell but felt so much better.

Post op week two: Stitches out! My doctor used dissolvable stitches, but some around the nipple and side areas needed to be removed...that hurt worse than the drains being pulled...nipples were sore after that for a couple days, but not bad!

Post op week three: back to work (sedentary desk job); feeling good, slowly taking walks, bought my first cheap Walmart bra (liberating); went to to mall, found clothes I could never dream of wearing even at 17!!! Wearing sports bras galore, but can wear other types too; sports bras are just very comfy and I couldn't wear them before without adding 3 extra bras

Post op week four: occasional achy pains, can kind of sleep on my side now! Boobies dropping and settling into more natural shape (•)(•)

Post op week five: how time flies!!! Slowly becoming less and less obsessed with boobs...resuming full activity but listening to what my body can tolerate. Still some pain, but healing very nicely...so grateful :-)

5 weeks postop pic

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Words cannot describe how amazing Dr. Sparenberg and his staff is...this is a man who truly advocates for his patients, and takes his time to ensure that all your questions/ concerns are addressed.