38 Yr Old Woman Suffers "Boxers Nose" - Plainsboro, NJ

After interviewing a handful of Drs about filler...

After interviewing a handful of Drs about filler options,I decided to go with Dr Undavia. I knew I didn't want a surgical rhinoplasty,and the idea of a "liquid nose job" excited me.Previous grievances with Drs consist of :a reckless disregard for my time,Poor communication ,and poor customer service when dealing with the office.I was very pleased when both the Dr
And the office surpassed all my expectations and I didn't have to deal with any of those notorious issues.When a Dr can make getting needles stuck in your face enjoyable it says ALOT,after all. I also like the fact that Dr Undavia took the time to follow up with me after initial injections to make sure everything was to my liking and to his standard.I was so impressed that when the need arose for an ENT to perform surgery on my boyfriend, I knew just who to call.
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Undavia is talented,highly knowledgeable, and Very pleasant.I look forward to seeing him for follow up visits and will continue to refer him to others.