40 Year Old Who Has Battled Weight Most of my Life! - Pittsburgh, PA

I was s heavy child, adolescent, teen and adult......

I was s heavy child, adolescent, teen and adult..... Heard lots people say lots of mean and Nasty stuff... Had some nasty things done to me....however I kept going... Right around 28 -30 was told the weight would kill me!!! I made choices to fix it all in 2006 I had Gastric bypass...... Lost weight and then gained after having my son... Around his 4th birthday I decided enough is enough and took action to get the weight back off... In 2013 I stated with a trainer and got my act together... At the same time I made an appointment with Dr. Gusenoff...... He told me hit you goal weight and we will do the surgery....... well that was February of 2013... by august of 2013 I not only hit my goal weight I crushed it by loosing an additional 20 pounds.... 226 pounds we GONE!!! but the Skin remained!!!

We went to insurance for surgery.... and got the BIG OLD DENIED!!! I was crushed but I was not stopping!!!! After some kicking and screaming and an Appeal We finally were approved!!! 12/12/14 was the BIG DAY!!!!

I was set for an abdominal panniculectomy, brachioplasty and thighplasty…. the surgery went GREAT!!! even after the 2nd or 3rd day I did not feel Horrible I was sore (to be expected) but really I was so amazed!!!

Dr Gusenoff and his team are OFF THE CHARTS!!!! They had me prepared…. I knew what I Was expecting and wow did the doc deliver. I am AMAZED at the difference. The care I had, the professionalism and the art work… I know that may sound crazy but in all seriousness this is artwork of a different kind!!!! Doc Gusenoff is one hell of an artist…I never imagined it to look this good!!!!

From Day one Dr Gusnoff was the utmost professional and kind as was his whole staff. I was comfortable from the get go. I could not be more happy with the results!!!

(the attached photos are only 5 1/2 weeks post surgery)
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon