Great Work, but Too Big, Wrong Placement - Pittsburgh, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just got an addition to my arm on Jan 8 and...

I just got an addition to my arm on Jan 8 and trusted my tattoo artist since he's the professional. Well it turned out being too large and the placement is just not doing it for me.. I have a consultation on Jan 27 then go for the removal on feb 20 since the tattoo is so new. How many sessions do you all think I will need? I'm so depressed over this. I just want it gone. I have to keep it covered or I cry. I hope picosure will work for me. Keep me in your prayers!

1st treatment

I went Today for my consultation.. For my whole half sleeve it is going to be about $3,300. So I started today on one of my older tattoos since the newest one that I really wanted removed needs a few more weeks to heal completely. So the procedure itself wasn't bad... It took less than 10 minutes and everyone was really kind and made me as comfortable as I could be.. When the girl started it made me jump from the sound.. It sounds like a bug zapper and just felt like I was being flicked. Directly following it felt like a sunburn. They gave me an aftercare package and an ice block to keep on it on my 2 hr drive home. When I got home I peeked under the corner of the bandage and I couldn't believe my eyes. Whoa! Will post a pic tomorrow since I'm not allowed to remove the bandage til I shower in the morning!

1 day post tx

This is my older tattoo on my arm with the new one that I started on and then 1 day post first tx. I am hopeful, and pray that it will not take all 7 sessions!!

Pictures after first tx

Since they didn't attach to last post.. Here are pics

1st full tx 36 hrs post

I am absolutely speechless with the results after first full treatment on entire arm!

1st full tx for full arm

1st full tx half sleeve

Let's try uploading this again!

10 months post

Hi all! It's definitely been some time since I've updated, and I have been getting a lot of people at my work interested in my removal journey so I thought I would get back on here and update you all as well. I just finished my 5th session and I am just blown away with the progress. Slowly but surely!!! I have been very lucky to have no blisters or scabbing or scarring during any of my removals. I just wish this ink would come out quicker :-/ the sessions are getting shorter each time.. if anyone has any suggestions on what could help speed my process up, I'm listening!!! ;)

My Progress with Picosure

I started my journey with tattoo removal over 10 months ago.. I just finished my 5th treatment and I'm happy to say that I have seen some progress, not coming out as quickly as I hoped, but slowly but surely wins the race. I've been lucky as to not experience much blistering and no scabbing. I had one blister the entire time I've been going thru removal and it was the size of a pimple. The worst thing about this whole journey is that I wasn't able to go outside all summer and enjoy it, go swimming or wear short sleeved shirts. What is even worse than all of that is that my tattoo before I started treatment made me feel ugly and embarrassed. At first, I didn't want people to know I was having my tattoo removed for fear of judgement.. now, I proudly show off my amazing progress and tell people about my journey and have referred people to the same place I go and it makes me feel good that they're starting to feel better about themselves too. I pray that my tattoo is gone before summer this year.. the girl told me I should need 2-3 more treatments for it to be gone. Fingers crossed! If anyone has any tips or words of encouragement, please feel free to comment or send me a message!
Invisible Ink

Amazing. I drive 2 hours one way just to go here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The place is clean and the staff are very knowledgeable when it comes to removing tattoos because tattoo removal is their only and main focus. Thanks to my girls in Pittsburgh! You're making me feel beautiful again!