Best Plastic Surgeon Ever!! Pittsburgh, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After losing 115 pounds, I still had very low self...

After losing 115 pounds, I still had very low self esteem. I looked great with clothes on but what I took them off all I seen was the fat and was disgusted with myself. When I met gusenoff I was 135 pounds and a size 4 with a huge excessive amount of skin in the abdomen area! I feel so much more confident! And I love how all my new clothes look on my new body!!!

Had my follow up today! All is well. Was released to go back to working out and full activity. I won't go back for another 2 months. I am so happy with my results. I also asked about possibly getting implants as they look like deflated balloons!!! So I guess at next follow up we will discuss pricing. Dr. Gusenoff and his team still are amazing!
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gusenoff went above and beyond my expectations. I got a belly button! After seeing most people's after pictures I got scared that I would just have the bottom layer off. He is amazing!!