Juvederm Lip Enhancement - Pittsburgh, PA

I have a small upper lip and was hoping to have...

I have a small upper lip and was hoping to have more fullness.
Excellent! I had juvaderm lip enhancement performed about 2 years ago at a different office. I paid $650 then, they numbed me with a dental block and although I loved the results, it was extremely painful and costly. I went to Dr. Wooten's office this time (I had previously had a partial rhinoplasty performed by her) and saw her physician assistant, Marissa Casoli for the procedure. The office staff was great getting me an appointment that worked with my difficult schedule. I was numbed with some type of cream which worked better than the dental block I previously used. Her technique was also quite different than my previous procedure. She used a flexible needle and inserted it in the corners of my mouth. I felt a pinch of pain but no where near the pain I had felt two years ago. Ms. Casoli was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. I did bruise quite a bit after the procedure but I believe this Is just what my body does. I was also sent home with a fancy little ice pack ( it's the little things: ) ). I am so happy with the result. I will only go to Dr. Wooten's office to have any procedure in the future! Also the price is better than anyone else in the city!

Performed by Marissa Casoli.