Late Forty's with Forehead Wrinkles - Pittsburgh, PA

I am in my late forty's and noticed prominent...

I am in my late forty's and noticed prominent wrinkles lines in my forehead area. I have been using creams and serums but nothing is working. A family member referred me to see Dr. Fernau. I was hesitant at first because I was nervous about having work done on my face but the more I looked at myself I called and made an appointment. From the beginning his office staff was super nice and worked with me around my schedule. From the moment I met Dr. Fernau I knew I was in good hands. He was very pleasant and answered all my questions and explained the different fillers available and what he felt was best to use for me. He was able to perform the procedure while I was there at the office without me having to reschedule. He and his wonderful staff staff made me feel very comfortable. I had a few pinches and then next thing I knew I was done! I couldn't believe the difference it had made already. I will definitely be back to see Dr. Fernau in the future.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fernau was very pleasant and kind. He was intelligent and very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a gentle way that I can understand him. He helped me understand what was going to be involved and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He has a caring way about him and I only felt a couple of pinches and hardly had any swelling. He definitely is my Doctor of choice here on in. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.