6 Month Post Op - Sientra Implants

I am a 32 year old mom of two. I always wanted...

I am a 32 year old mom of two. I always wanted breast augmentation but waited to get consultations until I was finished breastfeeding and having children. I had two consultations and my husband and I both knew Dr. D was the one for us. Every question and concern I had was addressed and I felt very well taken care of. I was set to put my deposit down when we found out that Sientra was went off the market. I was devastated. It was hard to try to decide whether to go with a different brand or wait to see if Sientra would be released again. I was so set on Sientra that I knew in the long term if I didn't wait just a little longer for Sientra I would be bummed in the long run. But 3 months feels like so long to wait when you've finally worked up the courage to commit to surgery! My wait was well worth it and my Sientra implants are perfect. I healed very well and Dr. D and his staff took great care of me. I highly recommend Dr. D!! My results are so natural and the perfect size and shape.
San Luis Obispo Plastic Surgeon