Due to an Accident I Broke my Nose Requiring Stiches That Left Me with a Scar Across my Nose - Pikesville, MD

It was very important for me to seek professional...

It was very important for me to seek professional treatment to hopefully eliminate a very noticeable swollen raised red scar that was located at the top bridge of my nose. The injury had altered my appearance and I was very devastated with the thought of never looking the same. Surgery was not recommended. Instead I was advised Not to treat this very aggressively. Rather, taking a step by step approach with treatments of using a gel scar ointment, a few laser treatments, & time allowing my nose to heal. Thankfully all of the treatments advised successfully worked! Not only was my scar no longer noticeable but I still looked the same prior to the accident.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kontis was so understanding of my problem and I felt very confident having her as my doctor. I started off so nervous because I had never seen a Plastic Surgeon before. After the first visit it was clear with the reassurance of her expertise that I was in the best hands!