18 Years Old, Neck Tattoo Removal - Phoenix, AZ

So I've finally got my dream catcher behind my ear...

So I've finally got my dream catcher behind my ear removed! I knew the second I got the tattoo done I had made a huge mistake. Yesterday was my first session and it went great! I didn't even feel a thing. (Thanks to the numbing) I decided to use Picoway because of the fewer sessions and it's more gentle on the skin. I went in for my consultation and decided to get the procedure done the same day. It only took her about 10 minutes to do it including the time it took her to numb me. Today my tattoo is very sore and it hurts to move my head around but ive been icing it which seems to help a lot. I'm very happy I have decided to get this done :)

Feels funny

It's been 6 days since I have had my first session done for my tattoo. Everything has been going great. This morning I touched it and realized it feels really funny.. Like it is going to peel or something. It doesn't feel soft like it did when I first got it removed. Is this normal?

2nd session finished

I had my second removal session yesterday. I used the numbing again and didn't feel a thing. Also only took about 5 minutes again. Its been really sore since but I have been icing it constantly which helps a lot. If I'm lucky only one more session after this one maybe two.
Dr. Ashley P. Chung