I Wear Crop Tops Now! Phoenix, AZ

I found this site just before my Full TT w/MR and...

I found this site just before my Full TT w/MR and liposuction on hips and flanks in July 2015. It has seriously helped me through it all. I've had 3 c-sections and thought I'd have no issues with recovery but woah, yeah right. Although similar, my TT was much harder. Drains, compression garmets, binders, socks, gauze.. the pain. I'm no wuss either. I'm 4'9 and 145 pre op. Not skinny. But my fattest looking most horrible insecurity was my belly. For 12 years I had wanted to get a TT and finally I had saved enough to get it done. It was gratifying and an emotional rollercoaster! My surgery lasted 3.5 hours and over 10lbs of tissue was removed from my tummy. Everything went well and my overnight nurse was so accommodating. My doctor is a miracle worker, Dr Thomas Kotoske. He's in the Phoenix area.

Anyhoo, once I left the recovery center and got home pain kicked in. Once reality set in I was like WTF did I do to myself?! The bruising was insane. The TT pain was bad but the Liposuction hurt the most! Imagine wearing a spanks 3 sizes too small filled with rocks. Every touch was agonizing. My drains came out at 8 days. They took a while since I lost so much tissue my body was going through healing overload. I will admit I was a biotch the first 2 wks. I have a great husband and 3 awesome kids, 15, 13 and 6 who were super helpful but i sometimes was like get away from me with that soup and happiness... just go and leave me to diiiiie! Yea.

I'm a hairstylist and I have my own studio salon so I was back to work in 3 wks because I overestimated my awesomeness. I thought I'd be fine, I booked appointments light. Ugh, I could have used 2 more weeks of rest and I secretly cussed myself out in my head during each appointment but maintaining a reassuring smile for my clients. I didn't feel like myself till around 8 wks.

My healing has been great, like no problems other than swelling and one rebel stitch. Mostly my issue was my energy depleated quickly during the first 2 months. I watched the entire Secret Life Of an American Teenager series during that time. I was bored... so bored but by 1pm or so I felt spent and getting in and out of the car still hurt.

After that energy hurdle lol I started shrinking and moving and bending easier. I'm at currently 6 mos P/O and I love my body. But, I still swell like crazy if I strain my self at all. It's most present at night.

I've lost some weight and I have lots of goals still but I realize how much this procedure freed me from my self image woes. I don't hide my body from my husband anymore. I have a big butt and thighs even cellulite but I'll rock an bikinI now. This mama wears crop tops. My oldest thinks I'm cool now, and her friends say I'm pretty. My husband say I look hot.

If you ask me whether I'd go through with this procedure again, I'd say YES 100 TIMES. So I complained and it hurt but it was worth it. No money can replace the feeling of being happy with myself. I no longer cry in the mirror. Or decline invitations because of being ashamed of my body. Or deny my husband or myself of the passion and intimacy we deserve. Im living my life to the fullest. If you can get a TT- DO IT. Just be realistic, expect the pain, prepare, research and don't rush the process. Healing is important and our bodies require TLC during the recovery. So be kind to yourself and in no time you're gonna love your new body! Best of luck!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon