ck, and Lipo of Flanks - Phoenix, A

Hi everyone! I had a mommy makeover scheduled for...

Hi everyone! I had a mommy makeover scheduled for TODAY - 10/1/16. It had to be postponed for three weeks because I caught strep throat. I rarely ever get sick and don't remember the last time I ever had strep throat. I am super disappointed that the surgery had to be postponed. I was mentally and physically prepared, had everything set up to a T (a lot due to reading as much info on this website as I could) - all the help I would need afterwards, even my period was overwith and I wouldn't have to deal with it for a month. It crossed my mind - "is this a sign that I shouldn't go through with the surgery?" or is this just bad luck. For two weeks prior to getting sick, I was taking vitamins every day, eating super healthy and exercising. I'm glad I don't have to wait longer than three weeks, but it sure will mess a lot of things up. Once the date comes closer, I will post pictures and write more about my experience.

So thankful to have met Dr. Daiza and have her AMAZING work done on me - I had the BEST experiences with Dr. Daiza and would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking to have any type of plastic surgery procedure or "beauty enhancement" such as Botox done. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Daiza and Sabrina, the office manager. Last fall, I had mommy makeover done - implants, tummy tuck with muscle repair and a little lipo of the flanks. I wanted to fill up the volume in my breasts that I had lost from nursing my children and wanted a natural look. I had wanted this for a very long time after having three children ruined my body. I was beyond satisfied with the results! After all the swelling was gone, my stomach had never ever been flatter, and I am not kidding you, my breasts were absolutely perfect. What also contributed to my wonderful experience was the fact that Dr. Daiza is so sweet, easy to work with, professional, caring, and made really good recommendations based off of what I told her I wanted. A couple months later, I decided that I wanted bigger with my breasts for a less natural look. This second surgery was equally as good of an experience as the first one. Dr. Daiza was so easy to work with and again - made the perfect recommendations based off of what I wanted this time. And again - she worked her magic and my breasts are absolutely perfect! I am beyond happy with the results. I have shown friends pictures of myself of the results, and their jaws literally drop with how impressed they are with the before and after pictures. My confidence level has gone through the roof. I have never felt as good as I have about myself before, and I have Dr. Daiza to thank. She is truly a gem. Sabrina - the office manager is also so sweet and helpful. I have done Botox a few times with Dr. Daiza and have been very pleased with the results. Again - I would absolutely recommend Dr. Daiza!