39 and Needed Filler in my Cheeks for Smile Lines - Phoenix, AZ

I am 39 and have noticed significant aging due to...

I am 39 and have noticed significant aging due to exaggerated smile lines (not marionette or nasal fold lines). I was told by a prior injector that they couldn't be helped. My current injector threaded Juvaderm horizontally in my cheek area (1 syringe) and I absolutely love the result. I could stand one more syringe, but we decided to act conservatively to start. In 6 months, I will add some more for an even better result. Definitely recommend.

SO GLAD I waited to see my Juvederm injection swelling come down.

I had my upper lip lines and upper lip filled with Juvederm 4 days ago. I was MORTIFIED at what I thought was overfill, but now, 4 days later, it looks almost perfect. My upper lip was 3 times the size of my lower lip and bruised. My advice is to wait at least a week before panicking about any Juvederm injection. I had scheduled the antidote to be injected tomorrow to get rid of it all.....but I'm actually loving it! Be patient!

Before and after filler in cheek area.

Some of you are wanting pics.....

Before/After Juvederm in smile lines.

Black and whites of results after 1 syringe of Juvederm threaded Horizontally in smile lines.
Vitality Med Spa