Very Please with Breast Aug and Revision - Phoenix, AZ

I met with 3 doctors prior to surgery to correct a...

I met with 3 doctors prior to surgery to correct a pocket that was too big (capsulorrhaphy) , as well as eliminate rippling with my (3 y.o) saline implants. I was told by the other 2 doctors that this procedure would leave me with a 2-3 inch scar under the breasts. One doctor who knew Dr. Meger, went so far as to tell me that if it could be done with minimal scars, Dr. Meger was the one to do it.

I am very pleased with the result and my scars are virtually invisible as this was done throughout the areola. I love the natural feel of the silicone replacements and have no more discomfort regarding the implants moving out of place. The office is beautiful and his office staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable too. We have since referred him to many of our friends. Very pleased!!

***my husband paid for the procedure so i don't know the price and made a guess. Definitely refer to the Doctor's office for actual pricing.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger was great! Took time to answer all of my questions, and made time to see me immediately, when i had questions post surgery/during my recovery. Highly recommend! My husband and I have since started going to his office for aesthetic treatments such as facials, micro needling , botox and filler, too.