Breast Implant Removal: 29, Adult Model and Mother of Two - Phoenix, AZ

Beginning my Breast Implant Removal Journey. I was...

Beginning my Breast Implant Removal Journey. I was very young when I made the decision to get them. At this point in my life I want to feel "naturally beautiful" and love myself for who I am.

I got my implant in 2003 and I have never had any problems with them. I was very happy with how they turned out. I feel lucky to have gotten such a beautiful job.

I hope I can inspire other women that are considering removal to find hope and strength.

My decision to Remove my Breast Implants.

My Back Story
Many don’t know this about me but I started taking care of myself at 15. I left school my Jr year of High School completed my GED and started working. I had a fake ID so could pretty much do what I wanted.

I don’t know why now but when I was 17 before I was even developed I lied about my age and had breast implant surgery. For years I have loved my implants and am lucky to say that I have never had a problem with them. I am thankful for such a beautiful job and the success they have helped me achieve in the Adult Industry. I don’t hate plastic surgery and I would never say otherwise.

But over the years something has changed. I don’t know if it is that I am older and a mother now or my time away from the Adult Industry. Something that once filled me with confidence and joy has become quite the opposite. I constantly worry and stress about something happening with them. In addition to the physical symptoms I have developed over the years like back pain. They have become a burden on my mind. I also miss things like running, completing yoga postures correctly, sleeping on my tummy, and feeling petite. I want to be natural and feel beautiful. These are some of the reasons that I have decided to remove my breast implants.

The Surgery
The actual surgical procedure is fairly straight forward and my down time should be minimal. But I am prepared that I could require a second surgery depending on how I heal. But at this time I am being positive. I feel like having them removed is the easy part but dealing with the mental and emotional effects of having them removed will be much more difficult. Because I have had my implants my entire adult life. I am looking for a therapist to help me cope with my choices and move forward.

Thank you everyone for the love and support,

“Eve Laurence”

All Scheduled for April 23rd 2015

I have been working up the courage to write another post. A week ago I scheduled and paid for my surgery. I also booked my flights and hotel. I will be traveling from Maryland to AZ to have my procedure performed by Dr. Meger.

I will be honest I am anxious and excited. I took a few days to read through the paper work. Some woman on here are so brave. Every day I check for more recovery updates from fellow ex-plant patients. Every post is so inspiring. Trying to keep my spirits up.

Today is the Day

hey ladies, Sorry I haven't written anything I guess I have been anxious about the surgery. Well the time has come and I am in the car on the way to surgery. Thank you for your support. Hugs

Day 1 (Operation Day)

Feeling Good (Breast Wise) no pain :). But the anesthesia made my tummy really upset. :(

First Pictures

On Friday I got home from AZ. I had to stay pressure wrapped for 48 hours. My man has been really strict makin sure I follow all recovery directions and wouldn't let me take any pics yesterday. But I snuck one today.

1 Week Post Op

Well I made it. 1 week post op. It has been a difficult time I beleieve I am allergic to anesthesia. And I had a few moments of low blood pressure. But I made it. Happier and feeling more like myself everyday. I have been using this St. Ives on my Breast but not on top of my breast not near my incisions

1st Day without Pain

Today was the first day I woke up and felt like I didn't have any pain (or fear of pain). It has been a adjustment my spouse helped me work through some mental emotional bumps. I was walking around creating like a safety zone for my chest lol so I'm trying to relax. And then overcoming my fear of actually letting the water run on directly on my chest in the shower. I don't know what I was so afraid of. I cried. lol I know he thinks I am weird. LoL

2 Weeks Post Op

I feel better and better every day. I am starting to get used to touching and handling my Breast like "normal".

4 Weeks Post Op

Hi Ladies,
I hope you are well. Here I am 4 weeks post-op. Feeling more and more like myself everyday.

I will say the most important things are staying hydrated and moisturized I notice a big difference on days when I don't drink enough water or don't do lotion at least twice a day. I still have a tiny bit of bruising under neath. And I have a spot on the top of each of my breast where the skin is taking just a little bit longer to bounce back. But I can tell a huge difference since they were first removed.

6 Weeks Post Op

I took this pic yesterday. Sorry I haven't been really active my oldest son had to have ear surgery and I have been super busy with his pre op stuff. This weekend I am going to work on a video and go over my bras and lotions. I really look forward to sharing with you.!!

6 Months Post Op

Hello All,
It's been awhile since I updated. My husband thought I was obsessing over my recovery and posting too much and it was affecting the my psychological progress of my explant. Which I think it a very important part of this surgery. We decided as a team to just resume normal life and wait to see how everything turned out. I am extremely happy with my decision to remove my implants and have been a happier person since. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. And I have no regrets. Here is my 3 day pic vs my 6 month picture. I am sure you can see the difference.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger's office has been great and understanding. Jovita is amazing. She has walked me through everything and is always available to answer any questions. I LOVE my results!!