Vaser High Def Lipo Transfer of Fats - Philippines, PH

Well, I am a Transgender woman Male to Female. I...

Well, I am a Transgender woman Male to Female. I am not curvy and I have this stubborn fats on my belly which is hard for exercise to take that away:-(. I don't want to go into underground Silicone gel injection just to have the curves its too dangerous. So, i have decided to do it in the Philippines. I met this amazing Doctor her name was Dra. Claudine Roura and she is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Vaser High Def Lipo is her expertise. I arrived there last March 3 and the procedure was done the next day March 4.2105. It was so painful but I love the results if ut. Im still swollen and i still have this hard lumps type inside my tummy and it is still numb:-) It's been like 28 dats now since I had the Vaser. I can see the difference everyday. I still wear the garments though just to lessen the swelling everyday:-) Happy Me:-)

After 1 Year ... The result:-) Happy Me????

Perfect!!
Dra. Claudine Roura

Dra. Claudine Roura is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the Philippines and she was trained in Colombia for her Vaser High Def Lipo. She is very accomodating and very Friendly:-) I highly recommend her to everyone:-)