23 Year Old Sick of Her Double Chin. - Philadelphia, PA

For as long as I can remember I've hated the...

For as long as I can remember I've hated the hereditary double chin I received from my father. Double chins are the worst but imagine being 110 pounds and still having one? That has been my predicament my entire life. At the age of 23, I decided I wanted to do something about it. I made appointments all over and decided upon Dr. Brenman in Philadelphia, Pa. A couple days before my procedure I weighed in at 113 and took pictures of myself.

During / After Surgery

The smart lipo procedure was a breeze. I highly recommend everyone to take the medicine prescribed - it completely takes off the edge. The procedure was done in less than an hour and the Dr. Brenman walked me out to the uber that was driving me home. I took the pills right as I got home and went to bed. Sporadically throughout the day Ive been taking pictures to see and it looks amazing so far.

Post op one week

I have started to swell and its noticeable in my face but I have absolutely no bruising. As you can see from recent pictures, I am very fair so this is a huge and just goes to show how incredible Dr. Brenman is. Ill update with pics when swelling goes down.

Pic update

Pic update

Stopped wearing the compression a couple days ago. Still very swollen.

Swelling has gone down so much!

Love my chin!

Sorry for the late update but I'm pass the six month mark! Still hoping there's more retraction
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brenman is a fantastic plastic surgeon. There isnt much else to say but I will be recommending anyone and everyone I know to go to him.