Rhinoplasty After Broken Nose - Perth, AU

I decided to have surgery after suffering a broken...

I decided to have surgery after suffering a broken nose. My motivations were to improve the aesthetics of my nose and also the function as my breathing had become affected.
Post surgery recovery went smoothly and I am now back at work. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and have had numerous positive comments from family, friends, work colleagues etc.

Surgery After Broken Nose

Here are the first of the before and after photos from my surgery with Dr Guy Watts.

My surgeon was Dr Guy Watts and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Watts to anyone looking for a top quality surgeon. Dr Watts was extremely professional in all aspects. I went into my surgery feeling relaxed and fully prepared with realistic expectations of what to expect. As a result of Dr Watt's work, my nose is now more aesthetically pleasing and my breathing has improved greatly. I am extremely pleased with the result and would once again like to thank Dr Watts for a fantastic overall experience.