27 Years Old, No Children Yet - Perth, AU

I'm 159cm and carries overly large breast....

I'm 159cm and carries overly large breast. Although i am a confident person, i am very conscious of my breast. I have asymmetry breast with the bigger one being a size G and the other a size F(if not bigger). i have my surgery booked for the 22nd of September and i have a trillion of feelings, sad because i won't be able to breastfeed my children being one of them. but when i weigh it all, my decision to get the breast reduction is actually going to be beneficial for me and my baby. why you may ask? because i would rather be a happy mum for my child and bottle feed him than being a really uncomfortable, unhappy, depressed mum breast feeding my baby. I cannot wait to rid of all my backpain, neck pain, rash under breast and getting a black eye everytime i try to run.

Post Op

so its done and dusted, i finally did it. Despite being a very confident person, i have been complexed about my big breast all my life. i have now done it and can't wait for it to settle. as for pain its about 2/10. its just a bit uncomfortable but i have all the necessary drugs to cater for those. so the doctor has brought me down to a DD. he removed 1.5kg from one breast and 700grm from the other!!! Wowza, i can't wait to recover. will post picture later

2 months after surgery

i have been so busy i haven't been able to post.
Wow,
I feel like different person altogether, i just wish i had done it sooner. like i said, i was always bubbly and confident but i am now 200 percent confident and happy.i went an got fitted yesterday and i am a 16 E, however, this did not fit me so well. i had to get a 14F. at target i fit a 14 DD which i think is my correct size. but you know this all doesn't matter as i can now buy a bra with my eyes closed.
I can buy nice tops, you have no idea how much this means to me, ever since i was a teenager, had to stick to T-shirts and nana tops.
as for scaring, i started on massage and silicon a few weeks back, my nipples... well i don't miss them as much as i thought i would. the graft took 100percent and they have healed and started to get some colour. I promised pictures so here they come.