24, 167cm 52kgs 295cc teardrop moderate +. Perth, AU

Hi all I'm having my BA on the 25th sep (next...

Hi all I'm having my BA on the 25th sep (next week)
I have had my 3D image done on sizes and I just don't know what size to get.
This is my measurements I'm quite petite
10A Cup some a cup bras don't fit
BWD is 12.5cm
Distance between nipples is 18cm
Waist 64cm
Surgeon suggestion is 300cc
I'm looking for a more natural look. Some opinions would be great!

295cc tear drop moderate profile

I am 11 weeks post op and couldn't be happier with the result. I chose 295cc teardrop textured implants moderate profile opting for a c cup. The most important thing for me was to look as natural as possible but still be full. Turns out I am more comfortable in a D cup bra (not complaining).

Dr Mark Hanikeri was so professional and honest and the best thing was the 3D imaging. The surgery went well and mark checked on me twice before I left the hospital.

Recovery was about 5 days before I could start doing things on my own. I took one week off work and was back to work 10 days post op without any problems. I wore my compression bra for the whole 6 weeks and even am still wearing it to bed as it just feels comfortable.

I haven't got back into my exercise routine yet only been for a few 3km runs at 10 weeks post op. I didn't want to start exercising straight away to give my body time to heal. They have started to settle in a lot better and are getting better every week. All in all I'm very happy with my surgeon and extremely happy with my result.

6 months Post Op

So its been 6 months since i had them done and id have to say still definitely worth it. Running was weird to get used to make sure you buy supportive sports bras lorna jane just doesn't cut it anymore. some times when leaning over the implant ripples but it is normal as its under the muscle. sometimes have twinges of pain but nothing serious and its rare. i had loss if sensation in my right nipple and underside of boob which is getting feeling back (not a big deal). Still super happy with everything and 110% worth every penny. updated photos are at 6 months :) hope this helps!

wish photo

this was my wish size and implant final look that i took with me to marks consult. she had 300cc teardrop implants and she is almost my measurments i may have a wider Breast width. just remember everyone is different.
Perth Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mark Hanikeri is honest and professional. My experience with mark was great, I had trouble deciding on a size but he assured me that what we had picked was right for me and what I wanted to achieve. He wasn't pushy and he listened to what I wanted. The 3D imaging is the best thing ever!