No More "BINGO Wings!" Thank You Dr. Percec - Philadelphia, PA

After losing over 100 pounds and a tummy...

After losing over 100 pounds and a tummy tuck/breast lift in 2008 it was time to get rid of the bingo/bat wings. I was so tired of having to buy shirts that fit my 3x arms but not my L body. The doctor who did my TT and BL retired so I searched for a new one and found Dr. Ivan's Percec at the Hospital at the University of Pennsylvania. She lipo'd over two pounds of fat and remove over a pound of skin from each arm!

I came home with Ace wraps, but no drains, could shower after two days and each day showed more and more progress. I'm still sore at the incision and a bit from the lipo, and am wearing compression garments 24/7 but I'm very pleased with the results!

Week 7 photos

I'm at week 7 post-op. Still wearing compression sleeves 24/7, except yo shower. Still gave a few weepy spots from spit stitches being pulled and snipped by surgeon last week. I'm very pleased.

3 months out

I'm three months post-op and very happy with my results.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Percec is amazing! She takes the time you need and is very realistic in what she tells you she can do. My procedure as outpatient and the method she employs during lipo reduces or eliminates the need for drains.