23 Year Old Round #2 2016 in Colombia

23 year old 5'7 mother looking to change my large...

23 year old 5'7 mother looking to change my large gummy bear implants for smaller silicone implants, lipo and abdominal etching, and a bbl. I had lipo when I got my implants back in 2011. I had my son Nov. 2014. I went from 148 lbs to 180 lbs. Now i'm down to 158. My first sx was with Dr. Jorge Dominguez. I had my initial consultation at his Pereira office and had the sx performed in Armenia, Co. Now I want to get my body back to even better than it was before I had my son!

Maybe Hasan

So dolls, I've been corresponding with Dr. Jorge Mejia from Medellin, Colombia. He gave me a quote of 7,700,000 pesos. Well I googled how much that is in american dollars and it comes out to $2,290.00. I know crazy right. Well I'm about ready to book my ticket and go to Medellin for that price lol. But I'm considering staying in the states and going to Dr. Hasan. I have a trip to Miami scheduled for next month. Maybe I can stop by his office. I really like the way Dr. Hasan performs BBLs. But, I don't think he gives enough waist. Luckily, since this is a revision, I already have a pretty good waist. So I think lipo would only make it better. I'm still waiting for a response for Dr. Hasan. I will post some recent pictures of me and some wish pics later on today.

Going to Colombia 10/20

So I initially started this review since I was considering having a breast reduction. But in September I started feeling strong pain in my breasts. I had some tests done and it turns out my implants became unattached and they have also caused my spine to curve. I'm scheduled to go to Colombia this Thursday. I will be having revision surgery next week with the same physician who did my first surgery. I'm really excited to redo my boobs. I have discussed with my surgeon that I would like to explant, reduce my breast tissue and lift my natural breasts. I don't want an implant. Once he examines me, I will know for sure if I am a good candidate for this option.

Surgery scheduled for tomorrow

So tomorrow morning I will be having my breast lift with imolant surgery. I have decided to hold off on a BBL or lipo. Ive lost a lot of weight on my own and i want to see what my body looks like after my breast revision. I will be under the care of Dr. Dominguez once again. He is just amazing. I clearly outlined what I would like my breasts to look like.

Medications prescribed

Pre surgery meds. Started them last night. Nothing to eat after 10pm the night before surgery.

Before pics

Took these last year. Im skinnier now but boobs didn't change at all

Day 1 Post op

So my surgery went well. I got to see my old implants. They were HP silicon implants 390 cc's each. I had my breasts lifted and the new implant is HP silicon 280 cc's. Huge difference. I'm in a lot of pain. But nothing out of the ordinary. Finding it a little hard to change clothes and not lift my arms up. It also hurts to breath. I had a little bit of leakage today after i came home from the hospital. I was checked out by a doc that makes house calls (who happened to have had a breast reduction) and she assured me that my stitches were fine. I'm on pain meds and antibiotics. I have a doctors appointment for Tuesday, when he will take the bandages off. So excited!

Post op pics

These pocs are from the day of my surgery, as well as day 1 post op.

Had trouble uploading pics before

Dr. Jorge Dominguez

During the initital consultation, his staff was very friendly. Surgery and recovery staff was great as well. Dr. was very insightful. I just didn't like how he didn't listen to my desire to keep my implants small.