Please Read Before Having Surgery with Dr. Feng - Cleveland, OH

My original post has been removed as Dr. Fengs...

My original post has been removed as Dr. Fengs office threatened to sue me if it was not changed. Her office manager, Linda called me and verbally attacked me and told me that I would be “taken down” by their attorney if I didn’t change my original post to fit their requirements. I have never been treated more poorly than I have by the staff at Dr. Lu-Jean Feng’s clinic. Just to be clear, as Linda demanded I include, I had 550 cc’s and breastfed two children, which is why my results are hideous and my own fault. As Linda said, “you did this to yourself”.

Look at the before and after photos and make the choice for yourself on whether or not Dr. Feng is right for you. I hope you make a wiser choice than I did.

As requested, these are pictures from 5 days after surgery.

These are 5 days after surgery, I will post more as time goes on if there are any changes.

5 Month Update

I wish I could say things have improved but if anything I think they look worse as the wrinkles are more defined and sunken in now. I have decided to have another surgery once I am doing having children, so I'm stuck with ugly boobs and never taking off my bra in front of my husband until then. It is still a very emotional issue for me as I don't want to pursue another surgery but living like this is depressing.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon