No More Fatty, Fatty, Meatpatty!!! - Pensacola, FL

Dr. Shaddix gets it done. I waited 11 years to get...

Dr. Shaddix gets it done. I waited 11 years to get rid of my baby kangaroo pooch. Turned to Dr. Shaddix hoping to get back to my pre-baby tummy back. I'm only 6 days out from my surgery and even through the swelling, I can see the sexy. Dr Shaddix took his time answering all my questions and made sure I was absolutely comfortable throughout the procedure. He and his staff are the best!

2 week update

I'm at the two week mark and things are looking good. My pain has kicked up a bit from last week but that's probably because of my increased activity level. I'm moving in the midst of my recovery. I don't know if that makes me crazy or just plain stupid. Lol. Either way God has blessed me with strength, good health, and pain relievers to grease the wheels. My waistline is looking great in and out of clothes. Even with the lingering swelling I've gone down 5lbs in weight (from 117lbs-day of surgery to 112-this morning). I've also lost 4.5" (from 34"-2days before surgery to 29"-this morning). I can't wait to see the final result. More updates to come. ????

Almost 2 months out!

I'm almost at the 2 month mark and everything is going great. I am down to a 27 inch waist! OMG, I just may get to the 25 mark afterall. I am doing light exercise on the elliptical. My swelling is going down a little more each day, except on exercise days. Lol. I have tried on a few dresses that I used to need a corset to squeeze into. No more corset for me. I think I may burn that old torture device. Lol. Best news yet is that my scar is getting thinner and is almost completely covered by string bikini underwear. I may not need a tattoo afterall! Once the hyper pigmentation at the center goes away, I'll really be sitting pretty.

Qick Pics

Quick pics. Ignore the bush.

It just gets better with time

I'm at the two and a half month mark and all is well. My scar is doing well and swelling continues to subside. Regular deep tissue massages (done at home) really help the process. I don't know if it's fat or scar tissue that I feel when I massage but rubbing it out helps with the swelling. I know that I need to be up on some sort of diet to keep the desired results but I'm living free with the holiday season at the helm.
Pensacola Physician

Dr. Shaddix was very kind, caring, and non- judgmental. He was available morning, noon, and night to answer and questions and address any concerns. He and his staff never dropped the ball and always treated me like a top priority.