No More Fatty, Fatty, Meatpatty!!! - Pensacola, FL

Dr. Shaddix gets it done. I waited 11 years to get...

Dr. Shaddix gets it done. I waited 11 years to get rid of my baby kangaroo pooch. Turned to Dr. Shaddix hoping to get back to my pre-baby tummy back. I'm only 6 days out from my surgery and even through the swelling, I can see the sexy. Dr Shaddix took his time answering all my questions and made sure I was absolutely comfortable throughout the procedure. He and his staff are the best!

2 week update

I'm at the two week mark and things are looking good. My pain has kicked up a bit from last week but that's probably because of my increased activity level. I'm moving in the midst of my recovery. I don't know if that makes me crazy or just plain stupid. Lol. Either way God has blessed me with strength, good health, and pain relievers to grease the wheels. My waistline is looking great in and out of clothes. Even with the lingering swelling I've gone down 5lbs in weight (from 117lbs-day of surgery to 112-this morning). I've also lost 4.5" (from 34"-2days before surgery to 29"-this morning). I can't wait to see the final result. More updates to come. ????
Pensacola Physician

Dr. Shaddix was very kind, caring, and non- judgmental. He was available morning, noon, and night to answer and questions and address any concerns. He and his staff never dropped the ball and always treated me like a top priority.